There’s no business or industry without competition. Even the dumpster rental industry is not exempted. There are too many people involved in the business, making it difficult to stand out among the crowd. But these days, most businesses are leveraging the internet to boost their customer base.
If you’re a dumpster rental company in Delaware, you may be wondering if you can outperform others in your niche by using Google My Business(GMB).
The answer is yes; GMB can help to increase your customer base and establish your business online. As a plus, you can list your business for free. All you have to do is follow the laid guidelines by Google as you’re registering your business. After registering, you can include other content and call-to-action buttons. This will enlighten your future customers on everything they need to know about your rental business.
Creating a Google My Business account can benefit your dumpster rental company in different ways.
Firstly, it’s easy to open and maintain an account. It costs you little or nothing to open a listing on the Google SERP. Instead, you easily upload pictures and videos of your business.
You can also include the reviews of previous customers as this will serve as a testimony and prove to future customers that you’re reliable. Adding reviews is a good way to outperform others in your niche.
What is GMB? Why do you need it?
Google My Business is a free internet tool that gives your business profile and website more exposure to places like Google search and Maps. It helps to establish your presence online as a local business. With your GMB account, you can get across to customers, use your business profile and track how people relate to your business on Google.
Since Google has billions of users, your business can be exposed to and accessed by a huge audience online. Consequently, you have a high chance of getting people’s attention as your business ranks on search engine result pages more often. This makes GMB preferable to traditional advertising.
Why do you need it?
1. By opening an account on Google My Business, you can join Google’s 3 pack. If you’ve been using Google’s local search result recently, you’ll notice that there’s a 3 pack of local listings that appear above the normal #1 organic search.
But what most business owners don’t know is that by creating a Google My Business account, they become eligible to rank and be included in Google’s local 3-pack.
These listings let users know the location of your dumpster rental business by displaying the information on Google Maps. Also, your business appears high on SERPs. It’d interest you to know that businesses that appear in Google’s local -pack get a 700% boost in clicks than businesses that do not.
2. Increase your online presence with Google My Business ratings. Most people go through reviews first before considering buying a product or service. Customers can review your business and leave comments for other potential customers on your Google My Business listing. Your customers will not only leave honest reviews, but they’ll also leave comments on what you could improve on.
As time goes on, you’ll start to gather more reviews and a higher rating(reacting to reviews also helps with this). This comes in handy especially when you’re trying to outperform your competitors.
3. Google My Business can help you build and develop customer trust. One of the customers’ biggest fears today is making a reservation or an appointment with any company. However, the way to assuage the fears is to provide information about your location on your Google My Business. It’s proven that businesses that appear on Google are three times considered to be more trustworthy by customers. This is because of the strict verification process that Google My Business imposes on its users. Also, it’s widely known that businesses must follow certain guidelines to appear in a local search. And because Google is a reliable environment, users can trust the information that businesses provide on it.
4. Google My Business is the last step to verifying your Google Profile. When you open your Google My Business account, you can finally update your Google Profile. Your GMB account is connected to a different service from Google. These services include Google Analytics, Tag Manager, etc. If you can access these tools, they will make you optimize your business similarly.
5. GMB Insights provide helpful information. Opening a GMB account helps to improve your Google search results. It not only helps to protect your product or service, but it also gives you a perfect understanding of the market. For instance, Google My Business has different effective features that can help build strategies and take action by providing information on sensitive areas like your views, audience, search queries, and clicks. Additionally, this tool updates you with information on statistics and insights that can help you in discovering where your target audience is based.
Other Ways To Improve The Rate of Visibility To Customers
Using social media for marketing is another means of reaching out to new customers. The more established your online presence is on the web, the more potential customers your business has. Also, you could leverage different platforms to the benefit of your business. For instance, using Google My Business can help to advertise your business and consequently increase your revenue. You have the choice of choosing the best type of marketing that works for your dumpster brand.
Benefits Of Getting A GMB Profile For Your Dumpster Rental Company
You may be wondering how exactly Google my Business can impact your dumpster rental company. As it has been established above, creating a Google My Business account doesn’t cost a dime. It’s a great way to expose your business to a larger audience and possibly get new customers. Also, to protect your assets and limit liability, it’s best to list your dumpster rental service as a business entity.
Create a business account if you’re not yet listed on Google. It will help you to monitor your expenses and will help your business get noticed. Opening a business account will improve your overall rankings and help you get more referrals, especially from your existing customers. Opening a Google My Business account is a great idea for any dumpster rental company because it’ll improve your business’s search rankings.
Schedule a FREE website audit NOW.
How To Setup The Perfect GMB Profile?
As part of setting up your dumpster rental company, you have to create a website. You can open a Google My Business account and list your business. This will help your customers find and access you easily and will also guard your assets against any claims. You could also add a call to action button that directs potential customers to your website. These will help increase and drive in massive traffic and generate organic leads for your dumpster rental business.
You’ll also need a business license. You’ll need to get a business license so you can operate your dumpster rental business smoothly. This will come in handy in case you have to deal with any issues regarding the law. At the same time, your license, other permits, and documents need to be regularly updated. Hence, it’s essential to research and analyse your competition. For example, you’ll need to register your dumpster rental business with the local government and get a permit.
Conduct competitive research on your competitors. Some companies are making headways in the industry, while others are struggling to stand. You should investigate by discussing it with people in your area. Ask them about the rental businesses that have come and gone and why they’ve ever had to switch services. You may have to put in extra effort to compete but your efforts will be worth it in the long run.
After getting started with your website, you need to also work on your off-page SEO. Off-page SEO also directly impacts your search rankings because the quality of links that you allow on your website is related to domain rating. A good off-page SEO service will look for authority websites to link back to yours. This way, your business will have more online presence and will be more accessible.
Coupled with having a website, your business should be registered with the right state and city. Having a website is very important to get more customers. Apart from having a website, you should also have a strong social media presence. To gain an increased online presence, you must be more active on social media and your blog. The more you’re active on social media and GMB, the more you’ll be visible to your potential customers and consequently increase your sales.
Your business website should be SEO optimized so that it can be found in local searches. Incorporation of the right keywords and phrases will ensure that your website ranks on search engines. Also, your company’s site should strive to get quality backlinks from authority sites. This will improve your business’s visibility significantly.